What is Labour Modelling & Budgeting?
- Large businesses need to understand the activity that is happening in each of their locations
- Labour Modelling and Budgeting understanding, helps them quantify their cost base and enables them to look at time and costs for their business activities, processes and locations; providing an evidence base for productivity and process improvements
- Workload models are also essential input for workforce management (WFM) and budget allocation
What is budget and salary allocation?
- During annual business planning, businesses allocate a global salary budget to support their stores, restaurants etc.
- Businesses then need a robust process to split the global sum across all of their locations in a way that reflects the workload in each individual location
- In understanding the workload in each location businesses can make sure they allocate resources in a way that is fair across the business. It allows them to make evidence-based decisions when applying productivity challenges across their estate and supports investment into opportunities for growth
- Quorbit is a workload model that can either sit alongside any workforce management solution to feed in workload and/or costs; or as a standalone budgeting tool
Workload Planning – What is Quorbit?
- Quorbit is an online bottom-up workload model that supports budget allocation, by cost and/or by hours
- It provides an effective solution for the main problems that exist with most budget allocations models today:
- Simple, local models have the benefit of being transparent with clear calculations however they can have a high risk of calculation corruption and/or error that can be difficult to spot
- Complex models built into workforce management systems are a black box that makes it hard to predict the impact of changes and to explain budget movements to senior leadership. This lack of transparency can create a barrier to engagement or even suspicion and mistrust; undermining leaders faith in a fair budget allocation
- Quorbit provides transparent calculations with the reassurance that the model will not suffer corruption or calculation errors
- It is the next generation in online budgeting, created by budget allocation experts who have worked with black box and simple model budget models and have used their experience to create a best of both approach without the downsides of either
Who is Quorbit for?
- Quorbit is for support office users who are tasked with allocating budgets by location and ensuring an equitable allocation of salary to support delivery of company objectives
- Quorbit can set budgetary targets and feed into workforce management solutions
- It supports “what if” calculations to underpin scenario planning and business case quantification for process changes
popular searches you can find us: Labour modelling, Labour budgeting, Workload modelling, Workload budgeting, Salary Allocation, Salary modelling, Workload Planning, Budget Allocation, Wage model, Wage modelling